Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Know I Should Be Very Afraid But We're All Going To Wind Up In The Gulag Anyway, So What The Hell

In case you haven't been following the latest indicators about what the Ministry of Fear (aka DHS) is up to these days, here's a sample:

"I presented my credentials from the Marine Corps to a very polite clerk for American Airlines. One of the two people to whom I talked asked a question and offered a frightening comment: "Have you been in any peace marches? We ban a lot of people from flying because of that." I explained that I had not so marched but had, in September, 2006, given a lecture at Princeton, televised and put on the Web, highly critical of George Bush for his many violations of the Constitution. "That'll do it," the man said. " -- Professor Walter F. Murphy
Looks like I'll be riding the dog. Mark Graber has the complete story.
Late breaking:
Transcript of interview with Professor Murphy.

Del.icio.us Digg Stumble Upon Toolbar propeller Furl

No comments: